Sunday, July 28, 2013

Single Girls Live in Fuzzy Red Cocoons

Sunday July 28, 2013 2:19 P.M.
                I was lying in bed all wrapped up in my favorite fuzzy red blanket remember fond memories of C and I. Sometimes as a lie within my red fuzzy cocoon of comfort I feel as if my bed is an extension of myself. It is hard to tell where I begin and it ends.

                It’s tiring being so painfully aware of how single I am. I don’t want to be this girl I’m becoming. The girl that doesn't exist unless she’s somebody’s girlfriend. I want to exist apart from someone. I want to exist individually. I don’t want to be so codependent. I hate how much I need people because I’m a terrible judge of character and the people I let get closest to me often hurt me the most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment